By Grant Cunningham
In this excerpt from the Gun Digest booklet of the Revolver, provide Cunningham teaches you the shielding reload, tactical reload, festival reload and different options to maintain your sixgun working. additionally lined are pace loaders and moon clips.
Read or Download Gun Digest's Speed Reloading the Revolver Concealed Carry eShort PDF
Best antiques & collectibles books
- dialogue of hid hold handgun choice and use, with thorough clarification of legislation and protection precautions- contains a examine handgun holsters- comprises listings of customized pistolsmiths, faculties and coaching academies, and holster brands
Smith & Wesson equipped a few of the greatest and boldest gunfighters, either genuine and fictional, together with Wild invoice Hickock, Buffalo invoice and soiled Harry, whose exploits are nonetheless mythical. this day a renewed Smith & Wesson company is again within the entrance of the pack. regular Catalog of Smith & Wesson, third variation combines complete colour pictures with info creditors have to establish and higher get pleasure from all Smith & Wesson firearms.
Gun Trader's consultant is the unique reference advisor for gun values. For greater than part a century, this ebook has been the normal reference for creditors, curators, purchasers, shooters, and gun fanatics. Now in a very up to date version, it is still the definitive resource for making expert judgements on used firearms purchases.
First full-length biography of famed US gun maker, Ansley H Fox. additionally a close historical past of America's best shotguns.
- Electrophysical Phenomena in the Tribology of Polymers (Polymer Science and Engineering Monographs, a State-of-the-Art Tutorial Series , Vol 5)
- Elastic and plastic deformation of carbon nanotubes
- The Woodcut Artist's Handbook: Techniques and Tools for Relief Printmaking (Woodcut Artist's Handbook: Techniques & Tools for Relief Printmaking)
- Gun Digest Guide to Maintaining & Accessorizing Firearms
- Science in the Contemporary World: An Encyclopedia (ABC-Clio's History of Science)
Additional resources for Gun Digest's Speed Reloading the Revolver Concealed Carry eShort
I don’t know if that’s true, but at one time it seemed that everyone who had a K- or L-frame had a Jet loader. Made in Austria, they’re currently imported by Buffertech and at this writing are only available for the S&W J, K, and L frames. Dade speedloader uses circumferential spring to hold rounds under very light tension. The Jetloader, like the Comp III, is a large loader – the bulk being necessary to contain the powerful operating spring. Like the Safariland, the Jet is great for competition use but also like the Comp III isn’t a good choice for concealed carry.
There are no easy solutions to carrying the clips, concealed, in a manner that guarantees their perfect condition. There are moonclip carriers that do a good job of protecting them from damage, but they stick out significantly from the surface of the belt on which they’re carried. Putting an unprotected clip in a pocket is significantly more likely to cause a function issue compared to doing the same thing with a speedloader. Since a bent clip is useless, and it’s hard to carry them in a way that guarantees they won’t get bent, I shy away from recommending moonclip revolvers as defensive tools.