By Hermann A. Maurer
Read or Download A collection of programming problems and techniques PDF
Best programming books
Grasp Qt's strongest APIs, styles, and improvement Practices
Qt has advanced right into a remarkably strong answer for cross-platform laptop, internet, and cellular improvement. in spite of the fact that, even the main skilled Qt programmers in basic terms use a fragment of its services. additionally, sensible information regarding Qt's latest positive factors has been scarce—until now.
Advanced Qt Programming indicates builders precisely the way to take complete good thing about Qt four. 5's and Qt four. 6's most respected new APIs, software styles, and improvement practices. Authored by means of Qt specialist Mark Summerfield, this publication concentrates on concepts that supply the main energy and suppleness with the least further complexity.
Summerfield focuses specifically on model/view and graphics/view programming, hybrid desktop/Web functions, threading, and functions incorporating media and wealthy textual content. all through, he provides real looking, downloadable code examples, all verified on home windows, Mac OS X, and Linux utilizing Qt four. 6 (and such a lot proven on Qt four. five) and designed to expect destiny models of Qt. The book
Walks via utilizing Qt with WebKit to create cutting edge hybrid desktop/Internet applications
Shows tips on how to use the Phonon framework to construct robust multimedia applications
Presents cutting-edge recommendations for utilizing model/view desk and tree versions, QStandardItemModels, delegates, and perspectives, and for growing customized desk and tree types, delegates, and views
Explains find out how to write greater threaded courses with the QtConcurrent module and with the QThread class
Includes specified assurance of constructing wealthy textual content editors and documents
Thoroughly covers graphics/view programming: structure, home windows, widgets, layouts, scenes, and more
Introduces Qt four. 6's robust animation and kingdom laptop frameworks
The enjoyment of Clojure, moment version is a deep account of the Clojure language. totally up to date for Clojure 1. 6, this re-creation is going past the syntax to teach you the way to put in writing fluent Clojure code. You'll study practical and declarative ways to programming and may grasp suggestions that make Clojure dependent and effective.
Make a second RPG in a Weekend exhibits you ways to create your personal dungeon crawler online game in RPG Maker VX Ace in one weekend. the complete method, from begin to end, is roofed inside this publication. you can find various dungeon maps and occasions, all damaged down on your convenience.
One of the toughest elements of video game improvement is absolutely completing a video game, however it is additionally some of the most very important steps with a purpose to turning into a online game developer. when you have but to complete a video game, this ebook provides you with the arrogance and assets you must eventually have the capacity to create your personal RPG. as soon as you've accomplished the sport during this e-book, you'll be ready to regulate it up to you love, including new monsters and quests, and you'll have the abilities to head directly to create your moment online game all on your own. one of the subject matters lined during this publication are:
• growing a number of different types of enemy encounters through using the eventing system.
• making a particular quarter that permits the participant to select their personality of selection rather than being compelled to play a selected character.
• smart makes use of of occasions to create goods that permit the participant to come back to city immediately and summon cars to their facet.
Docker bins supply easier, swifter, and extra powerful tools for constructing, allotting, and working software program than formerly to be had. With this hands-on consultant, you'll research why bins are so very important, what you'll achieve via adopting Docker, and the way to make it a part of your improvement technique.
- Programming in C (4th Edition) (Developer's Library)
- A variational problem for the spatial segregation of reaction-diffusion systems
- Concepts of Object-Oriented Programming with Visual Basic
- ZeroMQ: Messaging for Many Applications
- Programming "Indigo" : code name for the unified framework for building service-oriented applications on the Microsoft Windows platform
Additional info for A collection of programming problems and techniques
4. Select the foreground and background color you want for that item . • To select a foreground color with your mouse, click the color you want in the Foreground color matrix. To select the color with your keyboard, press Tab until the Foreground color matrix is selected, then use the arrow keys to select a color. • To select a background color, choose the color you want in the Background color matrix. As soon as you make a color selection, you'll see it reflected in the sample text window. 5. Choose OK.
Push one in, and the one that was in pops out. Radio buttons differ from check boxes in that they present mutually exclusive choices. For this reason, radio buttons always come in groups, and only one radio button can be on in anyone group at anyone time. There are three ways to choose a radio button:  Click it or its text.  Type the highlighted letter in its associated text.  Press Tab until the group is highlighted and then use the arrow keys to choose a particular radio button. Press Tab or Shift+ Tab again to leave the group with the new radio button chosen.
If the symbol isn't deffied, UNDEF has no effect. Defining conditional symbols in the IDE Rather than inserting a DEFINE directive in your code, you can also define conditional symbols in the Conditional Defines input box (Options I Compiler). Define multiple symbols by entering them in the input box, separated by semicolons. For example, TestCodeiDebugCode defines two conditional symbols, TestCode and DebugCode. Predefined symbols 52 In addition to any symbols you define, you also can test certain symbols that Turbo Pascal has defined.