While on Facebook just now, I noticed that over the past few hours, like a quickly spreading zombie virus, everyone decided to give thanks for what they appreciate in life. Some people gave thanks for their children, friends, pets etc. Some people gave thanks for TV, movies etc.
It was really funny actually. One person did it, then everybody quickly added on.
Well I too, would like to give thanks – on behalf of ZombieChatter.com….
- First, I’d like to give thanks for George Romero – and the Slow Zombie.
- I’d then like to thank all the rip-off’s of his movies – you all keep me interested….no matter how bad your movies are.
- Now I’d like to thank the Internet. Without you, there would not be a blog for us to waste massive amounts of time on.
- Next I’d like to give thanks for our visitors….and the massive amounts of time you spend reading our silly little blog.
- Furthermore, I’d like to give thanks for Jordana Brewster and the Movie D.E.B.S. – without this combination, I never would have seen your lesbian side.
I hope you take a moment to give thanks this holiday season.
Happy Thanksgiving, and enjoy the holiday.
No related posts.